Senior Support EngineerApply Requisition ID 179229BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Murarrie or Carole Park, QLD
The Senior Support Engineer will develop and review solutions that meet customer requirements within cost, schedule and quality constraints. Development and refinement of engineering processes is also required periodically. The Senior Support Engineer, under limited direction, will be involved with engineering investigations, design tasks and be responsible for technical activities supporting Australian Defence Force satellite communications systems and their operation.
- Technical information review
- Design Development, Review and Approval
- Tasking other engineers as appropriate to complete tasks
- Defect investigations, maintenance-related investigations
- Engaging with subcontractors on technical issues
- Engineering Change Proposals
- Knowledge of system engineering processes
- Experience using or supporting Defence satellite communications technologies
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and subcontractors on a technical level
- Experience working within a Defence Technical Regulatory Framework (desirable)
- Minimum Diploma of Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications or other similar fields (relevant engineering degree will be highly regarded)
- Professional development sufficient to satisfy the requirements for Chartered Status in Engineers Australia with a minimum 6 years of engineering experience with reasonably sized and complex systems.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.