Senior Maintenance ManagerApply Requisition ID 170500BR Date updated 11/16/2020
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based in Murarrie with travel to Oakey, QLD a requirement
Some travel will be required. The Senior Maintenance Manager will also manage maintenance and sustainment services for deployment activities in training areas around Australia, including Delamere Air Weapons Range, Shoalwater Bay and Evans Head. This role is required to contribute within the MTTES Builds/Acquisition team to develop maintenance, installation and operational solutions in the lead up to each capability release phase of the project.
- Oversee mission system maintenance, ensuring compliance to governing systems and frameworks
- Lead, guide and mentor Technical team
- Maintain a documented program for specialist and on-going training requirements.
- Nominate maintenance tasks to be performed by authorised non-technical personnel
- Ensure all Authorised Maintenance Data and systems are maintained
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics (Communication or Control) or relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- 10 plus years’ experience in design, development, delivery and integration of complex military systems
- Experience in the maintenance management of complex military systems including within technical regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision and deliver completed work on schedule
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Australian Defence Security Clearance
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.