Measurement and Analysis CoordinatorApply Requisition ID 171409BR Date updated 11/16/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Tailored career & development opportunities
Supporting the Program Manager, the Measurement and Analysis Coordinator’s mission will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing program measurement and analysis activities, providing support to ensure all contractual obligations are achieved, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, and striving to ensure the Program meets Raytheon’s business goals.
- Interpreting contracted measurement and analysis requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure data is supplied consistently and on time
- Generating reports to track contract performance and providing early notification of performance issues
- Monitoring tactical schedule of events for the program and other action tracking databases
- Preparation, coordination and compilation of briefing packs for a variety of stakeholders
- Tracking and reporting on all Project performance metrics
- Qualification in Business or Project Management or relevant equivalent experience
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar role within a project-driven, technology-oriented environment
- Experience in preparation of presentation material and reports
- Experience in tracking and managing documentation and project cost and scope management.
- High level interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks effectively, efficiently and simultaneously
If you believe you fit the above criteria, click the "Apply" button below or contact us at Careers@Raytheon.com.au171409
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.