Logistics Engineering ManagerApply Requisition ID 179220BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Based in Brisbane
Utilising your thorough understanding of ILS activities and techniques you will ensure that the ILS program is planned and executed, ensuring support system deliverables are available for the in-service community. Working within our inclusive culture you will have the opportunity to plan and manage the conduct of a range of ILS activities such as the conduct of logistic support analysis, development and delivery of training, development of publications, and the development and implementation of provisioning solutions.
- Lead the assigned ILS resources to successfully execute the ILS scope of work, adhering to the agreed technical and programmatic requirements
- Daily management and monitoring of program performance
- Meet or improve the ILS program cost and schedule performance requirements, identifying all efficiency or cost avoidance opportunities to meet best for program outcomes
- Development and management of the ILS program schedule to meet the relevant Program requirements
- Establish and adhere to clear objectives for ILS program procurement activities
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering and/or Integrated Logistics Support or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment
- Successful experience in delivery of significant Defence acquisition program scope
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Life Cycle Costing techniques
- Proven experience leading teams to achieve delivery of program deliverables
- Experience in managing a geographically dispersed supplier network
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon Australia delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.