Global Trade Senior SpecialistApply Requisition ID 171241BR Date updated 03/02/2021
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
In this role you will contribute to overall business performance by providing subject matter expertise in relation to global trade requirements. This is a challenging and diverse role working with international and domestic enterprises. You will work in an expanding team within a collaborative environment and where career growth and opportunities exist.
- Identifying export and import licensing needs to meet program and regulatory requirements, and assessing/mitigating any associated licensing risks.
- Liaising with Program Managers and key stakeholders to develop and implement practical and compliant solutions for export and import activities to meet business needs and time frames.
- Providing subject matter advice and guidance in relation to the application of company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with export and import laws and regulatory requirements.
- Management of license applications, permits, Technical Assistance Agreements, Manufacturing License Agreements and other export and/or import authorisations or approvals.
- Providing internal training to ensure Raytheon’s compliance with licensing obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of global trade laws and regulations (i.e. U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Australian Defence Trade Controls Act), including agency guidance and practice, export licensing requirements, and industry “best practices” for compliance
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, law or related discipline
- Motivated team player, with an ability to work autonomously to achieve requirements and deadlines
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.