Associate Engineer - Mobile RadarApply Requisition ID 170832BR Date updated 11/06/2020
- Brisbane based Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Position will be based in Carole Park with some travel to sites required
In this role you will be the hands-on part of team delivering operational equipment within a defined scope to deliver a robust technical solution. Reporting to the Radar Engineering Lead the successful applicant will provide technical services including documentation, procurement, implementation, integration, installation, test and support of complex systems / sub-systems.
- Develop documentation for the acceptance, implementation, test and lifecycle support of MTTES components, modules and subsystems.
- Prepare drawings and documents to baseline the system configuration and develop system change proposals using the change management processes and conforming to relevant Australian Standards and criteria.
- Support the documentation and testing for verification and validation against the approved baselines including development and execution of test procedures and analysis documentation.
- Execute assigned engineering tasks in a timely and professional manner including completion of the required documentation.
- Implement MTTES systems / sub-systems in according with the company standards and procedures.
- Accredited two-year Australian (AQF) Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree with a minimum of Six (6) years prior relevant experience in Aircraft, Avionics, Radar and or Communications projects.
- Electrician Licence in accordance with the Electrical Safety Regulation 2013 (Qld).
- Experience developing Engineering Change Proposals and Modification Instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team to achieve and document complex deliveries within a tight time frame.
- Demonstrated experience working with Australian or Defence Standards and experience with RF systems and test equipment.
- Knowledge of Defence protective security requirements and the application of security risk management principles
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.