Project/Program ManagerApply Requisition ID 173720BR Date updated 01/11/2021
- New year, new opportunities (Full Time or Part Time)
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Inclusive culture with tailored career opportunities
Due to ongoing growth, an exceptional opportunity is now available for an experience Defence Project/Program Manager to lead the Mission Systems Joint Communication Programs. This role can be based in Brisbane, Canberra or Sydney and can be considered on a Full time or Part Time basis.
This is a key role and is responsible for the overall leadership and management of strategically important Defence capability, including management and leadership of program personnel, and ensuring contracted KPIs are achieved on schedule, to or under budget and within the defined specifications/scope. Focussed on achieving the business objectives of the company, the Program Manager Joint Communications will ensure that operational requirements and financial performance is within the contracted statement(s) of work, working closely with internal and external stakeholders. They will also ensure the safe and effective delivery of the program.
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of program operations, including setting strategy, governance, risk management, program execution, subcontractor management and budget in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Deliver head contract requirements as per the Statement of Work, on time and to the specified standard
- Assess, identify and manage program risk and opportunity in line with the company’s policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, legislation and regulations
- Lead, mentor and provide direction to the day-to-day management, coordination and delivery of the programs to ensure the achievement of the program performance indicators, technical performance goals and other milestones within budgets and schedules.
- Ensure the delivery of assigned tasks within cost, schedule, and quality and performance specification.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Requires a University Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business Management or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Eligible for AIPM certification as a CPPM or Raytheon certified PM Leading at Level PCAT3
- Demonstrated experience with Earned Value and managing Estimates at Completion and Program Management Reviews.
- Demonstrated senior project management skills within the defence industry
- Demonstrated experience in complex project management
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.