Platforms and Infrastructure Technical Lead (Server Storage)
Canberra, Australia, Australia, Brisbane, Australia, Australia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Can be based in Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Raytheon Australia currently has an exciting opportunity to Join Raytheon and help implement our new Infrastructure stack. We are looking for someone with very strong VMware, Cisco UCS skills that is also keen to get their hands dirty in our Azure deployment. Providing Technical Leadership, you will be encouraged to make on-going improvements and implement new technologies working closely with specialist development teams and solutions architects. This includes providing level 3 support and mentoring to the wider team.
- Lead the Technical Solution to deliver new requirements within the Raytheon Australia Server and Storage platforms.
- Provide Technical leadership to the support team through daily Azure and VMware support requirements. Providing a Highly Available platform.
- Identify opportunities to utilise technology to enhance end user experience through integration, automation and leveraging Modern Security Practices.
- Work with Architecture to take the technical design through implementation, testing, documentation and rollout.
- 6 year’s prior relevant experience.
- Industry qualifications in Microsoft, Azure or VMware.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise environments managing and deploying compute and storage business requirements.
- Project roll out experience in deploying an enterprise cloud-based platform. Design, implementation and operations in a large, high-performance IT environment.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au175601
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Senior Technical Training Specialist Macquarie Park
- Electrical Engineer Williamtown
- Project/Program Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane
- Technical Support Engineering Officer Macquarie Park
- Senior Logistics Engineering Manager Macquarie Park, Brisbane
- Contracts Manager Garden Island, New South Wales