IT Governance Risk Compliance & Asset Management LeadApply Requisition ID 173148BR Date updated 12/22/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Role based in Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
This role ensures all IT procurement and asset management activities meet business plans and objectives including cost effective and timely collaboration with suppliers and partners. Collaborates with capability teams and management to provide insight and advice when developing plans, budgets and associated business cases comprising new assets, subscriptions and cloud services.
- Review current and proposed information systems for compliance with the organisation's obligations (including legislation, regulatory, contractual and agreed standards/policies) and adherence to overall strategy.
- Management of all assets in service (including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance), and verifies that all these assets are in a known state and location.
- Implements and contributes to the development of system recovery and business continuity management plans. Coordinates the assessment of risks to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of systems that support critical business processes.
- Ensures that operational processes and controls are in place to maintain secure configuration, consistent classification and management of CIs, and for the verification and audit of configuration records. Develops, configures and maintains tools (including automation) to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information.
- Conducts formal audits or reviews to ensure compliance with organisational standards for activities, processes, data, products or services.
- University Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics is required.
- Requires advanced knowledge of IT governance frameworks and asset management with a minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience.
- Proven experience working with IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL service delivery models.
- Certification in ITIL (Foundation), COBIT (Foundation) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC) would be desirable
- Experience with enterprise asset management capabilities and complex enterprise software licensing agreements and cloud services cost management.
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - South Australia
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.