Global Trade ManagerApply Requisition ID 178805BR Date updated 04/20/2021
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Role can be based in Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney or Canberra
In this role you will contribute to overall business performance by providing subject matter advice to all areas of the business on global trade requirements and regulations, including Australian and U.S. export and import control regimes, the company’s obligations under relevant licences and permits, and the application of the company’s policies and procedures for controlled technologies, including technical data, defence articles, defence services and dual use items. This is a challenging and diverse role working with international and domestic enterprises. You will work in an expanding team within a collaborative environment and where career growth and opportunities exist.
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice and guidance to all areas of the business on global trade operational requirements, including Australian and U.S. export / import control regimes.
- Implement company policies and procedures, and associated work instructions, to manage the company’s compliance with export and import licensing and regulatory obligations, and to incorporate industry best practice.
- Design, implement and manage a robust management framework to record, track and monitor the import and export of export-controlled materials to and from all sites and customer / supplier locations, and the transfer of export-controlled material.
- Identify licensing requirements and associated risks for programs / pursuits and implement strategies to achieve global trade objectives in support of business requirements, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and obligations.
- Providing internal training to ensure Raytheon Australia’s compliance with licensing obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Requires a University Degree in Business, Law, Commerce, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of global trade laws and regulations (i.e. U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Australian Defence Trade Controls Act), including agency guidance and practice, export licensing requirements, and industry “best practices” for compliance
- Experience in Defence industry in preparing or reviewing export licences, and implementation of appropriate compliance controls.
- Experience managing a team with a focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to appropriately prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines and follow through on all assigned tasks to ensure timely completion.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.