Enterprise Agreements ManagerApply Requisition ID 181905BR Date updated 06/17/2021
- Deliver tangible outcomes for business
- Be a part of the solution
- Supportive team environment
We challenge the status quo and act with speed and agility to drive global growth. We fuel more powerful ideas, deeper relationships, and greater opportunities to achieve shared objectives together. We honour our commitments, anticipate the needs of our customers, serve our communities, and support each other. Do you have what it takes?
This opportunity will have you joining the Contracts & Supply Chain team where you will partner across the business to deliver competitive advantage by providing effective commercial solutions that achieve stakeholder objectives and deliver value to the company.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements
- Provide business advice to stakeholders, including procurement strategy and developing, Implementing, and managing market solicitations.
- Identify commercial risks to develop and implement solutions.
- Provide management of assigned commercial agreements and supplier relationships.
- Tertiary qualifications or significant demonstrated experience in Business, Commerce, Law or related disciplines.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and interpreting contracts and other commercial agreements.
- Experience in developing and implementing procurement strategies and market solicitations.
- Strong commercial negotiation skills and effective business relationship-building abilities.
- Clear and concise communication style which should be evidenced in your application.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Contract & Commercial Management
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Australia - Queensland
Australia - South Australia
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.