Core Enterprise Systems Analyst
Canberra, Australia, Australia
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Be part of a major platform transformation
- Provide end-to-end delivery of business system enhancements
- Join a supportive project team
This role is a 12 month contract with likely extensions and a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high profile enterprise scale ERP implementation. As the Systems Analyst, you will play a key role Raytheon’s ERP transformation initiative delivering several key enhancements and system support elements across the CRM implementation and subsequent support phases.
The successful candidate will be involved in the end-to-end system delivery, requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of project initiatives. You will work closely with stakeholders from across IT, strategy, business services and the PMO and will be expected to balance the analytical and technical delivery aspects of the role. You love getting your hands dirty and enjoy working closely with stakeholders in a collaborative manner to solve day to day business problems using technology platforms. You are a natural problem solver, technically experienced and effective at simplifying solutions for non-technical people. You are a brilliant communicator, adaptable, pragmatic, results oriented and eager to learn.
- Identify, investigate, and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices
- Take responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adapting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
- Develop functional specifications for use by system developers
- Use data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
- Analyse platform bugs, support and enhancement requests and facilitate prioritisation of new development
- Degree in Business, technology or a related discipline with a minimum 3 years experience in the configuration and support of enterprise ERP platforms specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365 CRM highly advantageous)
- A strong understanding of ERP platform elements, the ability to build custom data relationships, reporting, automated workflows, custom views, and other content of moderate complexity
- Knowledge of, or qualification in SCRUM/AGILE/ITIL an advantage
- Understanding of enterprise application integration techniques and common architecture patterns
- Direct experience with the Microsoft power platform (Flow, automate, PowerBI) highly regarded
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Australia - New South Wales
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
- Technical Support Engineering Officer Macquarie Park
- Electrical Engineer Williamtown
- Environmental Health Safety & Wellbeing Advisor Canberra, New South Wales, Western Australia
- Environmental Health, Safety & Wellbeing Specialist Canberra, New South Wales, Western Australia
- Expressions of Interest - Capability Steward Macquarie Park, Brisbane
- Project/Program Manager Canberra, New South Wales, Brisbane