Advanced Visualisation and Audio Visual specialist
How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you’re an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
The Advanced Visualisation and Audio Visual specialist manages the portfolio of visualisation systems and services within Raytheon Australia’s immersive customer engagement centre (CEC). Our CEC is part of a world-class network of labs that supports the virtual design, development and demonstration of high-tech capability for the Australian Defence Force. This collaborative role allows you to be a part of the team to conceive, develop and implement content across varied visualisation environments.
You will manage all elements of the systems technical architecture, design, development, implementation support and presentation, with a team of IT and creative professionals at your side, to deliver an outstanding customer engagement experience.
- Hands on collaboration to deliver an immersive visualisation environment.
- Audio visual systems design, implementation and operational support
- Management of complex ultra-high-resolution & immersive visualisation and presentation systems
- Manage the 3D rendering and presentation environment – software, hardware and network – working with developers to prepare content for delivery
- Provide technical support to the video studio during live events – cameras, lighting and sound
- Support digital content distribution workflows, software and infrastructure including capture, editing, encoding and distribution
- Manage the integration of visualisation/media systems with corporate IT infrastructure, networks and applications
- Manage 3rd party suppliers and oversee maintenance, upgrades and enhancements
- Coordinate the use of cloud services including Microsoft Azure Media Services and external content rendering services
- Assist the commercial and marketing teams in crafting compelling multimedia experiences for customers and staff
- Keep familiar and up to date on industry trends
- Support upgrade/enhancement and investment proposals for visualisation services in the company
- Advanced understanding of audio-visual systems and integration with IT environments and knowledge of professional video/audio protocols/codecs with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Prior experience with ultra-high-resolution distributed presentation systems
- Experience in content creation/management workflows in media, events or professional services environments
- Working knowledge of IP networks and infrastructure
- Familiar with industry manufacturers, distributors and service providers
- Experience with 3D modelling and game engine development environments highly advantageous
- Exposure to cloud-based media services highly advantageous
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Australia is a capability partner for Australia’s Defence, delivering whole-of-life solutions to the ADF. Since its establishment in 1999, Raytheon Australia has committed to developing a truly sovereign workforce and comprehensive defence capability for Australia, with a team of 1,500 employees delivering high-tech capability across all domains.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon Technologies? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Luke is a Global Business Services IT Intern on the Integrated Logistics Support Finance team. He’s working on redesigning a dashboard that Raytheon Technologies financial analysts use to track the metrics, progress, and critical components that are used for all products manufactured in Andover, Massachusetts.
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, if you elect to enroll company matches up to 3%.
Work / Life Balance
Raytheon Technologies supports a variety of flexible work arrangements including compressed work weeks, flextime, job sharing, 9/80, reduced hours and telecommuting.
At Raytheon Technologies, we foster an inclusive culture of professional development. We support a variety of developmental opportunities including: Mentoring programs, Skills Development, Leadership Development, Rotational job assignments, and Continuous Improvement, all of which contribute to advancement of our employee’s capabilities.
Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 10-12 holidays per year with some locations shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).