Audio Visual & Collaboration SpecialistApply Requisition ID 177779BR Date updated 04/06/2021
- Make your mark with a Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Brindabella Park, ACT
Working with modern collaboration platforms, equipment and external service providers, you will bring technical expertise and enthusiasm to deliver and support live streaming, day to day meeting services, major digital events as well as drive consistent and quality focused user experience. You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and service providers.
- Analyse requirements from a business perspective and determine an outcome using Audio Visual tools and solutions.
- The administration, maintenance and support of contemporary meetings, collaboration, advanced visualisation and studio platforms and services
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of AV and collaboration services and successful delivery of live events which requires planning, testing and providing technical support throughout the scheduled event.
- Work closely with the events management and content providers to provide advice on how to best configure and deliver the event and content using the available platforms and services
- Collaboration tools including but not limited to WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, AV equipment, sophisticated studio presentation and live streaming services along with digital notice boards distributed across the enterprise.
- The specialist proactively plans and conducts scheduled maintenance of all systems in line with supplier recommendations and schedules software and hardware upgrades in line with technology roadmaps.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining AV systems and production suites with a minimum of 2 years prior relevant experience required.
- Experience with AV integration into traditional collaboration tools such as Zoom, Webex and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience producing live productions using a system such as NewTeks Tricaster software and stream events using the Microsoft teams suite.
- Understanding of audio-visual systems, including Creston and Video-conferencing solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of IT principles such as networking and storage and experience analysing complex problems and delivering efficient and simple solutions.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Type Of Job
Australia - Australian Capital Territory
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.