Maintenance Team LeadApply Requisition ID 171781BR Date updated 11/18/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
This position is responsible for the performance and management of maintenance activities, fault-finding, modification, repair, and testing for the DMPF and associated equipment. Additionally, the DMPF Team Lead is responsible for all electrical work undertaken on the DMPF and training of Commonwealth and Raytheon personnel involved with the DMPF operation. When not undertaking DMPF activities, the DMPF Team Lead will also be involved in the maintenance of Aeronautical product within the Program.
- Liaising with Commonwealth, Boeing Defence Australia and Raytheon personnel in relation to the overall management and co-ordination of the RAAF DMPF assets to meet operational requirements.
- Monitor individual operating equipment for correct operations and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on a range of utilities equipment.
- Fabricate and install equipment if / as required in support of DMPF projects.
- Provide a professional and timely response to emergency and breakdown situations and implement appropriate interim measures and corrective actions.
- Plan and record work tasks in the asset / maintenance management system. Ensure all work requirements are entered and completed in a timely manner.
- Isolate and tag out equipment. Follow the Lockout / Tag Out process when required.
- Requires a Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics).
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology, Electrical Fitting, or a similar discipline.
- Electrical Workers Licence and High Voltage (HV) Operation – HV Switching qualification(s).
- TAE 40116 Training and Assessment Qualification
- DASR 145 Practitioner course.
- Six Sigma certification.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.