Capability StewardApply Requisition ID 174913BR Date updated 03/04/2021
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Highly skilled and professional team
- Career pathways available
Providing the full scope of program support and enterprise management services to Defence, the MTTES Capability Steward is responsible for the total delivery of services under the MTTES program, ensuring performance requirements are met within the allocated resources and achieving a ‘Best for Defence’ outcome. This requires ensuring that all MTTES support requirements are managed effectively across the life-cycle whilst managing current and future constraints, risks and resources across the MTTES Enterprise.
- Responsible for managing the MTTES Capability Life Cycle encompassing Needs Identification, Requirements Definition, Project Management, Asset Management and Operational Support Services
- Lead the MTTES Capability on behalf of Defence in order to achieve Best for Defence Outcomes and stakeholder relationship Management, provide key communications and stakeholder management both internally to the Raytheon Australia team and to external Stakeholders ensuring all parties are kept abreast on Capability levels of service and future requirements.
- Coordination of Capability for both new Capability deliverables as well as sustainment of in-service products to meet operational needs of the Defence Capability Managers.
- Management oversight of all activities associated with integration, coordination, delivery and operation of systems required to meet relevant Capability Product and Project Agreements.
- Collaborative development and implementation of an Enterprise Management Framework
- Project risk and issue management at both the Company and MTTES Enterprise level and management and review of PM related plans and reports
- Degree qualified in engineering, maintenance, logistics and/or project management disciplines or equivalent experience with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Defence project management or Capability Management role.
- Understanding of Defence Capability Life Cycle Management and demonstratable experience in managing Defence Capability Projects and Products.
- Proven experience in the generation, coordination or control of Defence Capability Projects or Products.
- Proven in-depth experience leading and mentoring multidisciplinary teams, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments.
- Proven understanding of the Defence environment, in particular including operations, tasking, exercise management and training.
- Ability to meet the requirements of Raytheon certified PM Leading, with the ability to work towards a level 3 within the first 18 months.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Ability to Telecommute
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Apply
Work on classified projects and enjoy plenty of recognition
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or a experienced professional, it’s important that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Raytheon is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to you, your spouse and your eligible children. In addition to protecting you and your family's health and well-being, we offer important income and work/life benefits to meet your needs. Learn More
Turn unique thinking into one-of-a-kind solutions
Diversity. Every company likes to talk about it, but few have embraced it with quite the same commitment as we have here at Raytheon. As a result, diversity has become a competitive imperative and an integral part of our business model, particularly as we continue to grow internationally. Learn More
Work as one to make a difference to millions
Here at Raytheon, we innovate across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace.It’s innovation made possible by a strong internal culture and a vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Learn More
Download our Corporate Responsibility Report.