Avionics TechnicianApply Requisition ID 167249BR Date updated 08/31/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based at RAAF Base Amberley in Brisbane’s West
- Repair, bay service or overhaul of Repairable Items (RI’s) and sub-components
- Modifications (if required) of various parts or higher assemblies
- Full functional testing of these RI’s on test equipment
- Strong focus on safety, production, technical, quality and regulatory compliance
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) or national equivalent qualification.
- Experience with aircraft, support equipment, or aeronautical product maintenance.
- User familiarity with the ADF Computer Aided Maintenance Management 2 (CAMM2) system
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Australian Defence security clearance (Negative Vetting 1 level). Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 167249
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Negative Vetting 1
Type Of Job
Australia - Queensland
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply